Wichita city in south-central Kansas features numerous hands-on exhibits of science and art depicting the life of the people in 1950s. The museum recreates the life and the monuments of the 19th century. The Museum of World treasure in Wichita has T-rex skeletons and Egyptian mummies on display.
Places to visit-
- Botanical Garden of Wichita- It has numerous beautiful species of plants for educational purposes along with a butterfly house.
- Sedgwick County Zoo- It is a learning place for the kids with an animal park.
- The Keeper of the Plains- This huge and iconic statue is native to America.
- Exploration Place- it is a science education center for the kids and their family.
- Old Cowtown Museum- It depicts the Wichita city of the 1800s.
- Museum of World Treasure- It is a historic landmark displaying artefacts and exhibits of the ancient mummies and skeletons.
- Wichita Art Museum- It is a representation of the historic art works of the city life.
- Mid-America All-Indian Center- It is a beautiful display of the Native American Art and culture for the visitors who are interested in knowing the history.
- Pawnee Prairie Park
- O J Watson Park
- Rock River Rapids Aquatic Park
Places to stay-
- Clarion Hotel and Suites- It is a 3-star hotel offering a restaurant and bar and free breakfast, parking and airport shuttle.
- Red Roof Inn and Conference Center- It has a huge conference hall for meetings and offer a free airport shuttle for the guests.
- Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview- It is a 1920s building with simple yet comfortable rooms with free meals for the guests.
- Comfort Suites Airport- It is a 4-star hotel with an indoor pool facility.