Welcome to Wichita
It’s the largest city in the largest city in the state of Kansas, united states. This city was founded in 1868 and also known as “the air capital of the world”. Best time to Explore The city is from month May to July.
Where to visit
- Botanical Garden of Wichita: It’s a botanical garden which has aquatic collection, green house, butterfly garden and many other things.
- Sendwick County Zoo: it’s a wildlife park founded on 1971 with the help of zoological society. There are over 2,500 animals with nearly 500 different species
- The Keeper of Plains: it’s a 13.4 meters sculpture made by black basin. There are many fire pits which often light up to glow the statue at night.
- Exploration Place: it’s a science museum situated on the west side of the Arkansas river. It was founded in 2000.
- Old Cowtown Museum: it’s a history museum situated next to Arkansas river. The museum was found in 1952 and it is one of the oldest museums in United States.
- Museum of World Treasure: this museum focuses on the world history. It was first opened in 2001 as the museum of ancient treasure.
- The Mid America All India center: this museum is dedicated to the culture and History of America.
Where to stay
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Wichita East: rooms are huge and clean, floors are well furnished.
- Hyatt Regency Wichita: services are great and staff is courteous, rooms are well furnished, meals provided here are delicious.
- Hotel at Old Town: this hotel is designed in American style, rooms are small but have enough space for four people.
- Drury Blazo Hotel: there are two swimming pools, one gym and spa.
- Travelodge Bakersfield: great rooms and services, staff is amazing and courteous.
- La Quinta Inn Bakerfield South: it’s a casual property, rooms are up to the mark and breakfast is conventional.
- Extended Stay America: building of hotel is amazing and eye catching, rooms are well ventilated and clean.